If you wish to place an order, it is necessary for you to leave your personal information. We can imagine that you would like to know why we ask for your personal information and what we do with it. If you have any questions after reading this page, please contact our customer service department.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
24-Kae B.V. is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
1101 AM Amsterdam
Chamber of Commerce number: 81062680
VAT registration number: NL861911908B01
Safety of all your personal information All information you leave with us will be kept very safely. To ensure the safety of your personal information the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is used. Your information is not accessible to outsiders. A third party may need your information for several reasons.
Reasons are set out below.
In the case that your information is shared with a third party, similar safety precautions are met. Your personal information may only be used for the purpose for which it was received. If you have doubts or feel that this is not handled appropriately, please let us know via our customer service.
What we do with your data? Your data can be used for different purposes. The data that we use can be the information that you provide, but also the information that we collect when you visit our website.
The data we use are, for example:
• Delivery of your order For delivery of your order we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address, payment information and phone number. This allows us to deliver your order and keep you informed about the delivery of the package. When needed we will provide your information to others, for example, the delivery service.
• Your account Your personal information on your 24-kae.com account will be saved: your name, address(es), phone number, e-mail address, shipping and payment information. Convenient, because you won't have to enter this information each time you log in. We will also save information about your previous orders.
• Customer service You can reach our customer service by e-mail or phone. To serve you in a fast and most helpful way, we use your personal information and make annotations that we log. They may be useful if you call us again. These data will also help to analyse and improve our services. In the case that we work together with a third party, such as a delivery service, we might provide your information to enable the third party to answer your questions correctly.
• Newsletters If you would like to follow us you can subscribe to our newsletter. You will stay informed about our offers and promotions. To receive our newsletter, we only need your e-mail address. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from 24Kae, you can unsubscribe here.
• Improve our store and service We are always working to improve our services. To improve our services we might use your information to ask you to join an informal customer or market research. In some cases, a third party will do these researches. If there is a third party that will be doing research for us we will provide them your e-mail address. We demand the information to be handled with care as we would do. All e-mail addresses will be deleted at the end of the research.
• Fraud Your personal information may be used to prevent or investigate fraud. Only in extreme cases will your information be shared with the government.
• Social media When using social media you can specify that you like certain posts or pages. When you “like” a message or post, it will appear on your social media account. 24-kae.com cannot access your social media account, but you will be able to show and share posts that you find fun and useful with friends and family. When you use social media for asking us questions, we save that message and your account name so that we can respond appropriately to your message.
What types of personal data do we process?
We will process following categories of personal data:
• Contact information such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number
• Payment information and payment history.
• Credit information
• Order information
If you have a 24Kae Account we will also process your personal data submitted in relation to the account or membership such as:
• Account or membership ID
• Shopping history
What is the legal ground to process your personal data?
The processing of your personal data is necessary for 24Kae to fulfill the service of managing and delivering the order to you.
How long do we save your data?
We will keep your data as long as you are an active customer.
No use of data
24-kae.com will never sell your personal data to others. We also never use your personal information to offer different prices than that of other visitors of our website.
Where do we store your data?
The data that we collect from you is stored in country outside the European Economic Area.
Who can access your data?
Your data may be shared within our company. We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside 24Kae.
Data that is forwarded to third parties is only used to provide you with our services. You will find categories of third parties under every specific process below.
What is the legal ground for processing? For every specific process of personal data we collect from you, we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is statutory or required to enter a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and possible consequences if you choose not to.
What are your rights?
Right to access
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact 24Kae and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability
Whenever 24Kae processes your personal data by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement; you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
If you have a 24Kae account you can edit your personal data under your account and membership pages.
Right to forget
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by 24Kae at any time except for the following situations:
• You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service.
• You have an open order, which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped.
• You have an unsettled debt with 24Kae, regardless of the payment method.
• You are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years.
• If you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping purposes.
Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on 24Kae's legitimate interest. 24Kae will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the process that overrides your interest and rights, or due to legal claims.
Your right to object to direct marketing
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
You can opt out from direct marketing by the following means:
• Following the instruction in each marketing emails.
• By editing the settings of your 24Kae account.
Right to restriction
You have the right to request that 24Kae restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
• If you object to a processing based in 24Kae’s legitimate interest, 24Kae shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
• If you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, 24Kae must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
• If the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead
• If 24Kae no longer needs the personal data but it is required by you to defend legal claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
We take data protection very seriously and have dedicated customer service personnel to handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above. You can always contact customer service.
Right to complain with a supervisory authority
If you consider 24Kae to process your personal data in an incorrect way please contact us. You also have the right to raise a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Is your personal information incorrect or do you have any other questions?
Is your account information incorrect or do you have any other questions and/or remarks? Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service.